VC Outlaws VC Outlaws
Kampioen 2010 & 2011
VC Outlaws
FAQFAQ  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  ProfielProfiel  GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst  GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen  Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken  InloggenInloggen 
klik voor meer informatie
The Big Man finished 2-2 in Week 4, and sits at 7-9 on the

Reageren    VC Outlaws -> Mededelingen & Feedback
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
jokergreen0220
Kruimeldief

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-03-2020 08:13:46    Onderwerp: The Big Man finished 2-2 in Week 4, and sits at 7-9 on the Reageren met citaat

The Big Man finished 2-2 in Week 4, and sits at 7-9 on the season in Schultz vs. LeSean McCoy Super Bowl Jersey . The World. Now the CFL on TSN analyst is back with his picks for Week 5, including a happy omen for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Calgary at Edmonton Bad blood game early in the season. First, Chris Jones left Calgary to be in Toronto and won a Grey Cup under suspicious circumstance and I am sure John Huffnagle resents it to this day. Second, Edmonton is 4-0 and wins a lot of football by imposing their collective will on opponents and basically wears them out. Calgary knows that, will be reminded of that and will do their best not to let it happen. And third, each team has two physical runners and a dangerous pass rusher. I figure Jon Cornish should play and will be target No. 1 for Edmontons defence. And for Edmonton, Johnathan White has been a top and pleasant surprise as a running back. Kind of brings emotion to the position that is needed. On defence both 0dell Willis and Charleston Hughes can change a quarterbacks health status quickly. Bad blood game but Calgary wont allow Mike Rielly to run for almost 100 yards like Winnipeg did. Tough one to pick. Edmonton by three. Winnipeg at B.C. Not a good game for the Bombers and you have to ask why. Now I dont think they were complacent as much as they let their guard down. They relaxed and became confident. Good football teams always have to play like they have to prove something to themselves or others. It is no different than any other competitive occupation. You take it for granted, you lose your competitive job. Yes, even mine. Does that mean against B.C. they win easy? Nope. The lions are better on offensive line and the defensive front seven is very good. On the road in BC place I like the Lions in a close game. Ottawa at Hamilton at McMaster Cant begin to tell you how disappointing it is that the Ticats new stadium is not ready. Nothing against McMasters athletic program, but I thought for sure the traveling band of football players would find stability. Having said that, at this moment its an advantage for the Ticats. Ottawa had 24 points last week to win and it was great. Enjoyed it a lot. But it was six field goals. Hamilton is not as bad as 0-3 and as a winless team the pressure is on and players feel it. Still, traveling to Calgary and only allowing 10 points is worthy of defensive accolades. Only scoring seven, well, self explanatory. I say this is the week. Ticats win at Mac! Toronto at Saskatchewan I like the Riders. With the week to re-group and retain heath, at home, I like the Riders. In Toronto last year, Dontrelle Inman was their most explosive player many times. Jason Barnes has not been healthy. John Chiles has not been explosive and in all likelihood, Chad Owens will not play. Too much. Ricky Ray completes a lot of passes but needs more big plays, game-changing plays. It will be interesting to see which running back plays and how much in Regina. And REMEMBER: it is Purolator Tackle Hunger day at Mosaic Stadium, Taylor field. Please bring your non-perishable food items to the Purolator Tackle Truck and make a difference for someone you may not know personally, but lives in your community. Riders. Marcus Allen Super Bowl Jersey . His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. Custom Chiefs Super Bowl Jerseys .9 million deal Thursday. The 25-year McGinn had 19 goals and 19 assists in 79 games last season in helping the Avalanche tie a franchise record with 52 wins. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Darron-Lee-Chiefs-Jersey/ . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series.EDMONTON -- The Edmonton Oilers have hired Craig Ramsay as an assistant coach. The 63-year-old has over 40 years of NHL experience since being drafted by the Buffalo Sabres as a forward in 1971. After spending his entire playing career in Buffalo, Ramsay moved behind the Sabres bench. He served as an assistant with the team during the 1986-87 season and took over as interim head coach late that year. He also spent time as Buffalos assistant general manager and director of player personnel prior to his departure in 1993. The Weston, Ont., served as head coach of the Atlanta Thrashers in 2010-11. He also served as an assistant with the Philadelphia Flyers (1998-2000) and was named the teams interim head coach in February 2000, compiling a record of 16-8-1-0 while guiding thee Flyers to an Atlantic Division title. Reggie Ragland Super Bowl Jersey. He has served as an assistant or associate coach for several teams including the Ottawa Senators (1996-9Cool, Florida Panthers (1993-95, 2011-13), Boston Bruins (2007-10) and Tampa Bay Lightning (2001-07), where he won the Stanley Cup in 2004. As a player, Ramsay accumulated 672 points (252 goals, 420 assists) and 201 penalty minutes in 1,070 games with Buffalo. He won the 1985 Selke Trophy as the leagues top defensive forward. The team also announced that after spending the past six seasons behind the Oilers bench as an assistant coach, former Oilers captain Kelly Buchberger will transition into a new role in player personnel. Also, assistant Steve Smith is considering his options for next season. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Reageren    VC Outlaws -> Mededelingen & Feedback Tijden zijn in GMT
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: